Easy living on Paddock Lake! Beautiful lakefront with your own sandy beach. Wake up to nature and a gorgeous view every morning - wall of windows and glass sliders on lakeside of home lead directly to deck and hot tub. Or watch the snow fall on the lake in the winter and snuggle under the beamed ceilings in the living room in front of the wood burning stove. This is a comfortable home year-round! Updated Hickory flooring, granite counters, newer baths and windows, new landscaping, tons of storage and full appliance package. Rolling pier included. Lots of parking! Sold mostly furnished, this house is ready to be enjoyed today!
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Paddock Lake
- Total SqFt. 1,344
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Hwy 50 north to 236th Ave. Left (west) on 65th to 238th Ave. Turn right (north) to house on corner of 65th and 238th Ave.
- Total Taxes $6,436
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Crawl Space
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Pantry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 31' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 10' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, Pier, 51-100 feet, View of Water
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Salem
- High School Central
- School District Salem