Looking for a project to get lake rights to Geneva Lake? Well, then this one is NOT for you! This home has been completely remodeled to brand new quality. Absolutely everything is new! Hard wood floors, quartz counters throughout, cathedral ceilings in living room to name just a few. Appliances, roof and mechanicals are new as of December 2018. This house is ready now for your year round enjoyment with beautiful partial and seasonal lake views. Buoys are usually available at Oakwood Estates and Pier 290 is less than a 5 minute walk.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Oakwood Estates
- Total SqFt. 2,000
- Directions Geneva St, left on Walworth, right Liechty, left Conference Point
- Total Taxes $5,076
- Tax Year 2017
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 10' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 8'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 9' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description None
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake, Pier
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Williams Bay
- Middle School Williams Bay
- High School Williams Bay
- School District Williams Bay